Friday, February 22, 2008

Chaos and More...

Alright, I've had a busy month since the .. 14th, I believe was the last time I posted. I'm not an avid blogger. I'm too fucking busy with more important things to worry with this.

Things have been chaotic for me. Yep, thats nothing new, but it's been even more so as of late, and it's rather refreshing. I don't know what it is about chaos but I enjoy it. I can't seem to function without it.

I've had a ton of assignments to do. Papers to write, tests to take, homework, study guides, notes.. the list goes on. Last night I managed to know out four big things. I got a 9 page study guide filled out, printed out my PowerPoint slides for that same class, I submitted a web page I developed for a class. Ok, so I submitted three web pages, I am sure my teacher will like one of them. Ahh yes, I almost forgot. I also watched nine 3 minute videos and wrote a paper on them.

Today I have to take a test online, I have until 5:00 p.m. CST to submit it. It consists of two (2) essay questions and both have to be a page long. I have one other exam online but it is not due until March 1st. I may go ahead and do it today as well if I have time so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Well, I best get busy on my exam. I don't want to but I need to. I also have an in class exam next Thursday in Business Finance. We get to have a cheat sheet and a formula sheet on it. That will help if I ever get around to making the sheets up.

No comments: