Monday, February 25, 2008

Knitting...

Alright, so I'm 30 years old and I've started knitting. I actually learned how when I was 7, mom taught me. My dearest Friend in Jersey sent me a link to a scarf he wanted, asked if I could do it. It is called the "Pirate Illusion Scarf". I looked it over, printed out the pattern and instructions and today I started on it.

After getting about two inches done I'd realized I had too many stitches somehow, not enough stitches somehow or just dropped stitches. So I had to pull it all apart and start over. I've got nearly 4 inches of it done and its actually coming out pretty neat. I'm doing this one in black and green for my Marrock. He has a friend he wants a Black and Red one for. And I have two other friends who want one. Dave wants his to be Dark Blue and Green and Charlie wants one as well, Red and black also. Seems I'm going to be busy busy. At least they will have them for next year.

Marrock wants me to take a pic of me wearing only the scarf. *grins* Can't wait to finish it, Maybe I'll do all of them that way and post it.

Well, back to the grindstone.. err.. knitting needles.

caio

No comments: