Friday, July 4, 2008

4th of July

Well between my last post and this one, I have lost all my kittens that I had been tending. Porky died three days after the post and Piggy died four days after.

So this the 4th of July. Celebrating the United States independence. 1777 or something like that. History wasn't my best subject. Anyway..

We have company coming over.. the usual crowd that shows up on Sundays and Wednesdays. So this means I'll be the baby sitter for about a dozen kids. Joyful.. will make sure my ipod is charged and will set the kids loose in the back yard. Might make a cooler of drinks up so they dont be running in and out as well, throw some Popsicles in there as well.

Another day in paradise.. *snorts* Wish people would just leave me alone.

Today I did clean up the landfill aka my sons rooms. They had wall to wall, ceiling to floor trash. I got rid of everything except the mega blocks, car set, train set, Thomas trains, linkin logs, and board games. They kept a few other things as well but I did fill up a dumpster with the trash. I saved one container of toys and books the boys have outgrown and will let kids who come over take those things home with them.

Ok I'm tired and still have my room to clean.. damned laundry..

No comments: