Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dreams

Yes, here I go again with my dreams.. they are recurring.. the same dream but not the same. Its about relationships, different people, different places but the same thing happens in it.

I'm there, happy as a lark with whichever mate I have in the dream, then all of a sudden, nonchalantly, my mate decides its over, tells me to pack my stuff and leave so he can move his new mate in. Of course I have no place to go, I won't go back to the hell of a home I grew up in so in my dream days pass, my heart is broken as I pack things trying to figure out where I am going to go and he keeps asking if I'm ever going to leave but doesn't understand I have no place to go. The loneliness seeps into my soul ever so quickly.

I believe that I keep having these types of dreams because it is just verifying the fact of my first dream, that I am going to live the rest of my life alone, never to have a mate again.

No comments: