Friday, January 9, 2009

A New Friend

I met a girl today.. well I met her a few weeks ago but met her face to face today. Her name is Nikki. I liked her the moment I first met her, but after today I love her.

No, not in a lesbian way, but in a sisterly way. In a motherly way. I feel like I was placed in her life to protect her, to be the one she comes to when she just needs someone to understand.

I haven't met many, if any at all, that has made me feel as I do about her, but I promise that she will never hurt again as long as I am around.

Nikki is so sweet, so wonderful, just full of life, though she is my age, maybe a bit younger or older, she is still an innocent. Her soul let me know that she needed protection. She is so fragile, so delicate, but I'll do my best to keep her safe.

No comments: