Monday, May 19, 2008

The Blame Game

Saturday we went to Searcy.. for another bike rally thing.. Samie was across the park and had a seizure.. Jacob my son came running to me telling me she had a seizure.. I told Joanne since we were working the food and drink area.. Joann took off and I told mom since she was right there.. that I was going to help.. then I take off running cause I know what to do when someone has a seizure. Cause I have them from time to time.

Well the asshole apparently sees me running and he takes off running too.. a 400+ pound man running.. well yesterday he was hurting in his arm and chest.. said that I almost gave him a heart attack since I didn't come and tell him first what was going on.. he wasn't even fucking around me when it happened.

So last night he calls me into the kitchen, saying it was my fault that he was in pain. Lecturing me on having to tell him everything that happens before I react to it. I'm sick of the shit.

No comments: