Ok, so I have been working on this scarf for a week now. I ran into a few problems. From the start I kept losing stitches or gaining stitches so that was a full day of goofing around on it trying to figure it out. Then, yesterday, I had to take out 6 inches of the blasted thing. Night before last I stayed up working on it, I was on the fourth repeat where I had to flip the instructions over and start from the bottom up, I didn't realize I had to invert the lines for each color, and so I vigorously worked on half a foot only to notice yesterday morning that the design was on the wrong side. I spent all day yesterday trying to figure out how to fix this.
I did manage to figure it out and now only have about two more foot to go. I'll work on it and hopefully finish it up by tomorrow or Wednesday. I can't wait to be done with it.
I also have to find some nice purple yarn, lightweight, to make a shawl for my friend's mom. I'll work on it while I work on other scarves. This way I don't get bored to shit working on scarves all the time. And I still need to get some red, blue, and green yarn. I don't think I will do the blue and green scarf. I'll change green to a different color.
Today though, at least this morning, I have to study for a big exam I have tomorrow. I'm printing out all my materials right now while I am blogging. Woot for multi-tasking. My exam is in my Exceptional Students in the Regular Classroom class. It's not a bad course.